Saturday, September 26, 2009

Yes and No

My first blog since moving from wordpress.com.

Ying Heng is learning new things everyday. The recent skill that he has acquired is to nod his head and shake his head to tell if he wants or does not want something.


It's kind of funny to see how he nods his head so vigorously. It's like he is moving his body back and forth to accomplish that action. Cannot imagine ah? Think about the movement when you are sitting on a rocking chair.

I found that babies in general has difficulty shaking their heads as compared to nodding. Dunno why also... And the action is not so clear-cut leh, looks like he is searching something on the floor rather than shaking his head lor...

Added a clip that I took with my phone. Sorry that it is not upright as I'm still not used to the phone. :P

I'm looking forward to see what is the next thing he picks up.